Schechtl MAE 310/CNC
Model MAE is a motor driven bending machine with a capacity of max. 3,0 mm (related to 3100 mm working length). The upper beam is driven by spindels. In conbination with our patented goats foot tooling (Click System) model MAE is the perfect machine for industrial application.
The work sheet is led through upper- and under beam and clamped with upper beam. So the piece doesn't slide forwards being clamped and the accuracy is preserved. The upper beam can be opened to approx. 210 mm.
Model MAE is also available with segmented goats foot tooling with the new Click System (see accessories) to bend boxes and pans.
Changing from standard tools to goats foot tooling is very easy and a one-man job using our standard tool change device.
- easy adjustment of the bending beam
- upper beam driven by spindels
- mainly mechanical parts
- bearings and guidings are maintenancefree
- movable foot switch
- upper, lower and bending beam in massive welded steel design
- Moeller control elements , SEW motors
- CNC-Touch-Control with frequency inverter
- motor driven back gauge inclusive 12 safety finger stops